Pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/2003 "Code concerning the protection of personal data", the company S.C.E. Srl, the data controller, informs you that the processing of any personal data that you provide us with will be based on the principles of honesty, lawfulness and transparency, guaranteeing your privacy and rights.
Pursuant to article 13 of the aforementioned legislative decree, we inform you that:
- Your personal details, your address and all other information you voluntarily provide us with will be collected, recorded, reorganised, stored and used exclusively for purposes related to the handling and publication of your advertisement, as well as for the fulfilment of legal obligations;
- the provision of the aforementioned data is optional;
- any refusal to provide such data will prevent us from fulfilling your request;
- the aforementioned data may be released to persons tasked with reviewing the company's financial accounts and to public authorities or administrations for the fulfilment of legal obligations. your personal data may also be disclosed to data processing managers and data processors appointed by our company with regard to the fulfillment of your order;
- the data controller, pursuant to article 29 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, is the managing director of the company who, among other things, is the person appointed to liaise with the interested party in the event of the latter exercising their rights under article 7 of the aforementioned legislative decree;
- data processing is also carried out with computer systems and, in any event, with the adoption, in accordance with the Technical Guidelines (Schedule B) to Legislative Decree 196/2003, of the minimum precautionary measures for the safety and confidentiality of data provided for by articles 34 and 35 of Legislative Decree 196/2003;
- the data will be stored at our headquarters in Turin, corso Matteotti 36, and by the designated data managers, for the period of time prescribed by civil and fiscal regulations;
- the interested party may ask the aforementioned data controller for an updated list of designated data managers by writing to the administrative offices of S.C.E. Srl, in corso Matteotti 36, 10121, Turin.
Finally, we remind you that you can, at any time, exercise your rights with regard to the data controller pursuant to article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, including your right to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of your personal data, even if it is not yet registered, the communication in an intelligible form of said data, its origin, the purposes for which and the manner in which it is processed and the logic applied in the event of processing with electronic means. The interested party may also obtain updates, corrections or, where applicable, integration of the data, as well as the cancellation, anonymisation or blocking of data used in an unlawful way. The interested party also has the right to oppose, in whole or in part, on legitimate grounds, the processing of their personal data, even when this is relevant to the purposes for which it was collected, i.e. for commercial communications, the sending of advertising materials or direct sales.