Terms and conditions
- Under these General Conditions of Service, the term “User/s” refers to both visitors to the website and advertisers.
- The online publication of classified advertisements through the website ResCollector (the ”Service”) is governed by the following general conditions of service (the “General Conditions”), which the User accepts by using the service.
- The features of the Service, the methods for searching the website and for using the Service itself, including all paid services, as well as contact addresses for the purpose of communication are shown, as well as in the General Conditions, on the other information pages published on the ResCollector website, which constitute an integral part of these General Conditions, and which the User, with the use of the Service, declares to have read and accepted.
- S.C.E. Srl, with registered office in Turin, corso Matteotti 36, (“the Publisher”), is the sole and legitimate owner of the Service and all inherent exploitation rights.
- The Publisher may unilaterally modify and/or supplement these General Conditions at any time without prior notice, via the publication of appropriate notifications on the ResCollector website. In this case, the Publisher will draw the User’s attention to any modifications by displaying a message on the Service’s splash screen, so that the User is aware of any changes before accessing the Service. The subsequent use of the Service by the User will constitute acceptance by the latter of the General Conditions including any such amendments and/or integrations made by the Publisher.
- The User assumes complete and exclusive responsibility for the use of the Service. The Publisher does not offer any guarantees regarding (i) the identity, capacity, bona fides or any other characteristics of the advertisers; (ii) the truthfulness, precision, accuracy and reliability of the descriptions and information supplied by the advertisers; (iii) the quality, legality and safeness of the goods shown in the advertisements; (iv) the results obtained through the Service and the successful outcome of negotiations deriving therefrom.
- By using the Service, the User can communicate with advertisers and other advertising organisations; in relation to this and in relation to the information that the User makes public with his/her advertisement, the User may receive advertising material from third parties; the Publisher assumes no responsibility for such material and is completely unaware of its origin and content. The Publisher declines all responsibility for negotiations and subsequent commercial transactions deriving from such advertising promotions.
- The Publisher reserves the right, at any time, to modify, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service or any part thereof, by giving notice – to the extent to which this is possible and except in cases of force majeure – to Users. The Publisher will not in any way be held liable to Users or third parties for any direct and/or indirect damages resulting (i) from the use or impossibility of using the Service; (ii) from any slowing down, change, suspension or total or partial interruption of the Service; (iii) from unauthorised access or from the alteration of transmissions and/or the User’s data; (iv) from tampering or interference with the Service or equipment by the User or by third parties without prior permission from the Publisher; (v) from the malfunction of computer equipment employed by the User. The User, moreover, assumes full responsibility for any damage that may occur to his/her computer system as a result of using the Service.
- Any costs for connection to an Internet Service Provider must be paid by the User.
- The right to use the Service is strictly personal and must be exercised under the terms of the General Conditions. The User acknowledges that the Service and its content are protected by their respective trademarks, service marks, patents or other intellectual property rights and by specific statutory provisions. The User has only the right to use the content of the Service as explicitly authorised by the Service itself. The User may not, under any circumstances, distribute or reproduce the content of the Service or use it in any way other than that expressly authorised by Publisher. The User agrees not to disassemble or study the Service software in any way or for any reason, or allow any third party to do so.
Warnings and regulations for website visitors
- Searches on the ResCollector website and the display of advertisements are performed using automatic procedures meaning, therefore, that the information is directly available online without the Publisher having the possibility of verifying its content, accuracy and truthfulness. The Publisher, therefore, provides an online service for the publication and consultation of advertisements, but is in no way responsible for the origin, accuracy and truthfulness of such advertisements, nor for their content and the actual existence of the advertised items, this being the sole responsibility of the User who has placed the advertisement, with the Publisher declining all liability in this respect.
- Notwithstanding the strict regulations for advertisers outlined in these General Conditions, the automatic search procedure may lead Users to content of an objectionable or adult nature, for which the Publisher declines all responsibility.
- Users may report any advertisements that do not comply with the regulations set out in the General Conditions by writing to email@example.com.
Rules for advertisers
- Registration will be confirmed via an email sent from ResCollector to the Advertiser’s email address, which will ask the latter to confirm his/her intention of publishing the advertisement and subscribing to the service by clicking on the link (hyperlink) included in the email.
- Subsequent access to the advertisement editing and publication service will be possible by means of a User ID and Password, which will be assigned to the advertiser by ResCollector and which will be chosen from those that are still available at the time of registration.
- The User ID and Password are strictly personal and can only be used, under the terms of these General Conditions, by the Advertiser who completed the registration procedure and to whom the User ID and Password were assigned. The Advertiser undertakes to store them carefully and protect their confidentiality and will not allow them to be used by any other person. In the event of the theft or loss of a User ID and/or Password, the Advertiser is obliged to contact ResCollector immediately, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, requesting a new User ID and/or a new Password. On receiving such a request, the Publisher will undertake to disable the old User ID and/or Password and will inform the User of the procedure for the creation of a new access code. The Publisher declines all responsibility for any unlawful or improper use of the User ID and/or Password, and for any damages that this may cause to the advertiser and/or to third parties.
- The Advertiser undertakes not to use the Service for illegal purposes, or for ones that conflict with morality, public order or standards of accepted behaviour, i.e. for the publication, transmission or exchange of (i) unsolicited advertising or spam; (ii) pornographic, vulgar, obscene, paedophile or adult-only material, or any other material that can be deemed offensive to public morality; (iii) libellous, defamatory, slanderous or offensive material, or material that affects the rights of others; (iv) illegally-held material, i.e. which is protected by copyright. The Advertiser also undertakes to refrain from disseminating, through his/her advertisements, material and/or messages that encourage third parties to commit unlawful and/or criminal acts that may result in criminal or civil liability or to otherwise violate local, state, national or international laws or regulations.
- The Advertiser undertakes to guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy and reliability of the descriptions and information contained in his/her advertisements, and to respect – with regard to the content of his/her advertisements and the goods/services that they offer- all current laws and regulations.
- The Advertiser undertakes not to tamper with the Service in any way, either directly or via third parties, or interfere in its correct operation. The Advertiser also undertakes not to interfere with other Advertisers' use or enjoyment of the Service or with the use of similar services by third parties.
- The Advertiser undertakes not to use the Service in such a way as to violate the intellectual or industrial property rights of the Publisher or of third parties.
- The Advertiser agrees and undertakes to observe all regulations, directives and network procedures related to the Service, as well as all relevant Internet regulations, directives and procedures.
- If, at the Publisher’s unquestionable discretion, the Advertiser is found to be in breach of one of the abovementioned obligations, or if the Advertiser’s conduct and/or the content of his/her advertisements does not conform with the provisions in these General Conditions, or he/she is otherwise non-compliant with the policy and purposes adopted by the Publisher in the execution of the Service, the Publisher shall have the right not to proceed with the publication of the Advertiser’s advertisement and/or remove the said advertisement if already published, suspend and/or terminate the provision of the Service to the Advertiser, revoke the User ID and Password provided to the latter, and refuse any and all future requests made by the Advertiser for the use of the Service, without this in any case leading to the Advertiser having any right to compensation or indemnity. The Publisher also reserves the right to take civil or criminal action, as appropriate, in order to protect its own rights and the rights of third parties.
- The Publisher may also intervene, modify, distribute and/or use the Advertiser's advertisements and the information contained therein or regarding said advertisements to defend itself from possible claims of third parties and to protect its interests, as well as to fulfil legal obligations or orders and provisions promulgated by the public authorities. The Advertiser also acknowledges the Publisher’s extensive powers with regard to the technical processing of electronic communications, which may take place – at the Publisher’s unquestionable discretion – for a wide variety of technical requirements; this processing does not constitute an editorial control of the content of such communications and/or monitoring of the same.
- The Advertiser is solely and exclusively responsible for the content of the advertisements published through the use of his/her User ID and Password, even if such advertisements are submitted by third parties. The Publisher, therefore, cannot in any way be held responsible for the origin and content of the advertisements themselves, declining all responsibility in this regard.
- The Advertiser undertakes to indemnify and keep indemnified the Publisher, its associated, subsidiary and affiliate companies, branches, employees and associates, from any requests, claims, actions (including those of a judicial nature) advanced by third parties in relation to the use of the Service by the Advertiser and to the content of his/her messages, the breach by the Advertiser of legal provisions and/or these General Conditions, the breach by the Advertiser, or by another user of the Service that uses the Advertiser’s User ID and/or Password, of intellectual property rights and/or any other rights of third parties, and to indemnify and keep indemnified the Publisher from any and all damages, costs, charges, expenses (including legal fees) resulting from such requests, claims and actions.
- The Advertiser consents to the publication of the content of his/her advertisements on other websites or off-line publications owned by the Publisher or which are part of the same corporate group or which belong to third parties concerned with the promotion and/or publishing of the Advertiser’s advertisements. The Advertiser, having been informed of the technical regulations relating to the publication of advertisements in the Publisher’s periodicals, releases the latter from any responsibility in this regard and accepts that the Publisher, at its sole, unquestionable discretion, shall edit the advertisement so that it corresponds to the standard length utilised by its off-line publications and conforms to their respective publishing regulations. The editorial staff reserve the right to modify the text of the advertisement, if necessary.
- When in agreement, the Advertiser will periodically receive internal advertisements from the Publisher, such as, for example, updates to the Service, promotional initiatives, collaborations, technical communications and commercial communications.
- The Advertiser can terminate use of the Service at any time, by sending an email to email@example.com.
- If the Advertiser is a natural person who is acting for purposes not related to his/her professional activities, the General Conditions and the Service are to be considered subject to the provisions of Legislative Decree n. 185/99. The Advertiser explicitly agrees to the use of email as a means of communication. The Advertiser agrees that, pursuant to Article 4 of Legislative Decree n. 185/99, written confirmation of the information contained in these General Conditions shall be made by e-mail, and undertakes to download, print and keep this information.
- Relations between the Publisher and the Users are governed by Italian law, under which the General Conditions shall be interpreted.
- With the exception of cases provided for by mandatory law, the Court of Turin will have sole jurisdiction over any dispute concerning these General Conditions and the relations regulated by the latter.
Pursuant to articles 1341 and 1342 of the Italian Civil Code, the User declares to have carefully read and examined all the clauses of the present General Conditions, and specifically accepts and approves the following clauses: “General Conditions of Service”: clauses 2, 3, 5, 6, 7 and 9; “Warnings and Regulations for Website Visitors”: clauses 1 and 2; “Rules for Advertisers”: clauses 1, 4, 5, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 18, 19 and 20.